Your loving donation helps make an immediate, lifesaving impact for animals in need.
You CAN make a difference in a cat or dog life today.
Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing environment for cats and dogs until they are adopted into permanent loving homes. Please help us in our mission of taking care of our furry friends!!
We do not receive any local, state, or federal funding. 100% of our operating costs are funded by donations.
Kindly mail checks to: Heartt Animal Refuge 11354 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH 45241
Donations are tax deductible! Please provide your address because we would like to send you an acknowledgement of your generous gift.
Other Donation Options
- We welcome donations of items on our Wish List:
- Fancy Feast Classic Cat Food (Especially Beef!)
- Dishwashing Liquid
- Paper Towels
- 13 Gal. Drawstring Tall Kitchen Trash Bags
- Magic Erasers
- Forever Postage Stamps
- Simple Green Cleaner
- Disposable Gloves (Latex or Nitrile — Size M & L)
- DEPENDABLE VOLUNTEERS!
- Drop-off your old cell phones and aluminum cans, we recycle to pay expenses
- Register your Kroger Card
- And we also receive a small revenue when you shop at Amazon Smile or Good Search and select HEARTT as the beneficiary
Gracias! Merci Beaucoup! And a big THANK YOU from all of the volunteers and animals at HEARTT.